What is PayPal
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. It enables you to send payments quickly and securely online by using a credit card or bank account. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
3.How to Use PayPal
PayPal can be used at dresswe.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Our PayPal Account is: [email protected]
Before ordering from dresswe.com, you do not need to have a PayPal account.
1) You can click and check out with PayPal after viewing your items on your shopping cart page. Then you will leave dresswe.com and enter PayPal's website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven't got one.
3) According to the on-screen instructions, you can use the PayPal as you want.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don't need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, your credit card number will not been seen at dresswe.com, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
4.How does PayPal work
If you use PayPal, you can have several choices:
1) If you have money in the existing credit, you can send it from the existing credit on your PayPal account;
2) You can send money from a credit card. The amount is withdrawn from your credit card and sent directly to the recipient's PayPal account;
3) You can also send money from a debit card or a bank account directly to the recipient's PayPal account.
Note: When you transfer money, PayPal will probably charge you certain commissions. If you want to know the real information about their services, please check on their site and don't take our words for it!
In order to protect your information, you must be extraly vigilant about possible fraud sites purporting to be the real PayPal site. When they are always "fishing", don't click links to "PayPal verification" emails.